Our Personal Care Service is a flexible service that is designed to meet your needs as they change. Our staff members are fully trained which means that you will receive high quality care.
Our team members will always present themselves is a professional manner, even down to changing out of their outdoors shoes into indoors shoes when they enter your home. For us, Care is not just about doing a job, but also about the little things that make our service “Excellent ”
What ever we do we always want to live up to your expectations, which means that we always ask you how you want things to be done. Whether you need part time or full time package of care, we are here to meet your needs. Your Bluebell Support Services experience starts the moment that we meet with you to discuss your needs, called the Initial Assessment.
List of services we provide:
• Assistance with washing/bathing.
• Assistance with dressing and grooming.
• Help with continence care.
• Prompt with medication.
• Collect prescriptions.
• Assistance with eating and drinking.
• Assistance with morning wake up.
• Assistance with getting ready for bed and getting into bed.
• Provide respite care.
• Provide companionship.
We also assist with general house duties such as
• Light house keeping
• Make beds and change bed linen.
• Dusting and vacuuming
• Washing and ironing
• General shopping
• Pet care
• Check food expiry dates
• Take out rubbish
• Care for house plants
• Meal preparation and tidy away
• Organise ward robes and cupboards